![]() |
| Kaity, Jojo, Chelsea, Bridget, Chelsie, Moi, Stacy, Emily, Angie, Tiffers, Jill, Faith |
For those of you who are Facebook friends with me, you know that I just posted my reception and wedding pictures last week. Posting these pictures of all my chicas reminded me that I have such amazing friends. Let me explain....
Kaity- aka Kaitlin McKinlay, kaityyourlady, kate. This girl is absolutely incredible. She is my fashion guru, Alaska sister, and Logan cohort. She holds the record of all my friends for "longest girl talk." Seriously, once you get us started there's no stopping. When she came home this Christmas I believe we talked one day for 10 straight hours! And that's just pure talking, no activity needed. :) Kaity is who I look up to when it comes to testimony. This girl is so spiritually strong. She's also the friend I can count on to sympathize with me, and cry with me when needed. She's an inherent flirt and has the most bubbly personality that everyone wants to be her best friend.
Jojo- aka Jordan, Jo, Mrs. Ryan Metcalf. She's probably my littlest friend (but really, she's petite). She also probably has the biggest personality. By that I mean this girl is absolutely hilarious. She really should be a screen writer because the things that come out of her mouth sound scripted. Jordan has always been insanely creative. Since we were little she was always coming up with songs, stories, games. I also love how real this girl is- what you see is what you get. There's nothing fake about her. For example, Jo was always a HUGE supporter of me dating Ryan. So whenever I was dating another boy she'd ask me, "Have you told him you are marrying Ryan yet?" (Even though Ryan and I had never dated.) That's Jo for you. She's entertained me for countless hours and made me laugh even more.
Chelsea- aka Chels, Chelsea Pelfrey, Kenyan Sister. Oh how I miss this girl. She is currently serving a mission in San Diego. This girl is the sweetest person you would absolutely meet. She's the type of person who would give you her shirt if you told her you liked it. I've never had a friend who constantly asks you how you are doing or what's going on. She genuinely wants to always make sure you are happy. She's also the friend who's so good at getting to know people. Chelsea has a million friends and it's because she is a friend to all. And when you talk to her, she'll want to know all about you- your likes, dislikes, family, crushes, everything. I love her for her Christ-like nature and her warmth.
Bridget- aka Bridg, soon-to-be-mommy, Kenyan Sister. I met Bridget when we went to Kenya together, and after that experience she is one of my absolute favorite people. Bridget helped me learn a lot about myself while I was in Kenya. She's the type of person that is so real and just calls it how it is that she was constantly making my views change- for the better. Her giggle and smile is about the cutest thing you've ever seen. I have so many memories of us sitting on our beds surrounded by mosquito nets and talking for hours. She was so sweet and caring with me while I was constantly sick in Africa. She would also kick my butt when I wanted to be lazy and not go running. (This girl could run.) She's going to make a wonderful mom, just like she makes a wonderful friend.
Chelsie- aka Chels, Chelsie-marie, my older little sister. Yes, even though she's two years older than me she's about 4 inches shorter and probably over 50 pounds lighter- how come I didn't get those genes. But I LOVE my older sis. She is such a sweetheart. Chelsie's so good at always calling to see how things are going and being genuinely excited for me with the things going on in my life. When Ryan and I were working our little tooshies off trying to get our house ready to move in, she was the one there late with us scrubbing, cleaning, and painting. She was such a support for me. She's an amazing friend and I'm lucky enough to have her for eternity. Chelsie is such an accomplished person- she's an amazing worker, writer, and pianist. She definitely sets a great example for me to follow.
Stacy- aka Stace, Stacylyn, Mrs.Goulding. Stace is one of those people who everyone wants to be friends with-- and I get to be her sister. She's ridiculously entertaining, classy, and witty. Stacy and I have always gotten along, we never really fought like most sisters do that are close in age. That's mostly due to her sweet nature, because we all know growing up that wasn't me. I love this girl for her passion, yes Stacy, passion. She lives with her whole self which is what makes her so likable and fun. She's one of my most favorite people to talk to and her opinion means about everything to me. Stacy's the person I want to be like when I grow up and I couldn't be more blessed to have her in my life. She's the sister who will tell you when your being stupid, hold you when your heart is broken, and remind you to stop eating sugar. :)
Emily- aka, Em, Emmers, BFF. Emily and I go WAY back. We started hanging out for the first time in 7th grade and it just seemed to stick ever since. Em is the friend who even when you don't see her for a while, you always pick right back up where you start. All throughout high school it was me and Em, we were an inseparable team. Even after high school we went to Utah State together, but it seems like after that first freshman year we could never live in the same place at the same time. Despite the distance she has always been there for me. She's been a huge support and always my partner in crime. Emily is probably a LARGE factor in my high school experience being so wonderful, because if you always have the one friend who has your back you can handle anything right? I was seriously blessed when our paths crossed in 7th grade.
Angie- aka, Ange, Twin, Nutsen... or Brown?.. ok not really Brown, that came later. Angie galloped (probably literally) into my life at the end of Sophomore year when we both made it as junior class officers. And wow, were we in for a ride. I think if we watched a movie of all the things we did Jr. and Sr. years of high school now we would hide our faces in shame. But we seriously had such a BLAST together. You could describe being with the two of us in high school like riding down a happy rainbow of popsicles, Dr. Pepper, and A.D.D. and landing in a cloud of toilet paper, fireworks, and chocolate. hahaha, please don't judge. In all seriousness Angie was the friend who was always the life of the party. Everyone wanted to be around her for her contagious personality of fun and goofing-off. This girl doesn't know anything except hilarious and she was so good at getting me to loosen up (i.e. Hall Decorating). Angie=Yellow. Yellow=Happy.
Tiffers- aka Tiffany, Tiff, TiffTiff. Lovely dear Tiffany. Tiffany is the friend who everyone should have one of. She's the most loyal, selfless, caring person. Tiff is the friend who will randomly send you texts that she loves you just because she's thinking of you. She's also the friend who will listen for hours to every little minute problem. I feel like I could tell Tiffany anything and she really listens. I met Tiffany my second year in college, but I feel like we have been friends forever. I can honestly say I don't know anyone who doesn't just love Tiffany and it's because she's such a loyal sweet person so there's nothing not to love. She gets along with everyone. I always have "Tiffany withdrawals" when I go too long without seeing her. She's also the most creative person. I just know her future home will look just like a page out of Martha Stewart Living. Everyone should have a Tiffany in their life.
Jill- aka Jillian, Jilly, Hot Girl (she put that as her name in my phone like 3 years ago, and yes, it's still there). Holy Crap!! haha, how do you even start with a Jill? Jill is the greatest person. She is probably the world's biggest socialite. You know that game where you see how many people you are away from knowing someone? Well, Jill's probably within one person of everyone. Seriously, this girl knows everyone. I was lucky enough to claim her as my close friend along with hundreds of others! I met Jill our Sophomore year where she claims that I glared at her- I still don't buy it. :) Ever since she's been like a sister. She's just an all around fun person. She knows something about everything and everything about somethings. (Was that going a bit too far to the "cheese line"?) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this girl.
Faith- aka Faith, Faith and Faith. Yes, because she's one of a kind. Really though, she's the most unique person ever and with Faith that's a 100% compliment. Oh goodness, even trying to think of the reasons you love Faith makes you happy. She really is so fun and chill. Just her mannerisms and vocabulary make her the coolest person. But when you add her amazing testimony, love of life, and giggly personality it's like this amazing package all tied up into one body. I love Faith for how real she is as well. She's an open book for everyone to read, which is why everyone feels so comfortable with her. Faith never puts on a face or a show and I love her for it. And did I mention she's a hick as well? Pretty much the best ever. Dude----I cannot tell you how much I love this girl.
So there you have it. Those are my friends, I'm one lucky girl!!!


Carissa, I am sufficiently touched by your words of love. I love ya more than eva! And yes, I do believe last month our visit lasted 10 whole hours and it was nothing but talking. Even when you dropped me off, we spent another hour in my driveway! We could either brag about this or find help...
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeletePASSION!!!! haahaha. Oh Criss! I love you. You just made my day. Thanks for being an amazing sis.
ReplyDeleteWelll make my day why don't you!!! You are too nice, and I am so happy to be included in this list of girls. Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteUmmm... I never cry. But this about made me cry! hahaha. I like your description of me. It is FREAKIN true! haha. Dude, your the best. I love ya lots. Thanks for being such a good friend and big part of my life for the last 6 years.
ReplyDelete