Friday, October 19, 2012

Our Second Anniversary

I cannot believe that it's been two years since this day....
Time has just flown by, however Ryan and I feel like we've been married for forever. The last two years have been quite an adventure. In the last two years we have done so much:

-Went on a cruise
-Moved into our first apartment, then moved out of said apartment
-Moved to Mississippi
-Bought our duplex
-Fixed up our duplex
-Got our sweet puppy Milo
-Moved to Alaska
-Ryan got into the Accounting Program at BYU
-Carissa served as Relief Society teacher, nursery leader, and now YW's Secretary
-Ryan served as Stake YMs Sports coordinator, Scout Master, and now Priest quorum advisor.
-Carissa became the Director of the Compliance Department at work
-Ryan went skydiving
-Etc, etc

That day we both planned a few little surprises for each other.
Ryan got me some new pans. Especially cute because he got me red ones to match my kitchen :)

I left this little note on our bed and got him some dress shirts he's been needing for accouting

To celebrate our actual anniversary we only had time to go to dinner (seeing that it was a Tuesday so I had work and Ryan had school.) PF Chang's was super fun. I LOVE their lettuce wraps.




 For the weekend we were able to get away for a little while to Park City. And the drive alone was amazing with all the amazing colors in the canyon right not. First we spoiled ourselves with a couples massage! Heavenly. After 15 minutes of talking Ryan into going to get Indian food (he absolutely loves Indian food because of his mission, but he wasn't convinced that I would like it--I'm a tad picky) we went to Passage to India. Holy Cow was it amazing. Seriously, I've really come around to Indian food.


He was a happy boy

 Then for the rest of the weekend we seriously just shopped to our hearts content at the outlets. We got some amazing deals. I took a picture of a few of the things I got-

The Outlets
We are going to do this every year on our anniversary

Really happy about the king-sized bed
 It was such a fun weekend. We read all the goals we had set on our last anniversary. Most of them were accomplished, a few we'll have to still work on. It was so nice to be able to just spend time together talking. Can't wait for the next two years.

4 comments:

  1. Oh congrats you two!! Looks like it was pretty wonderful. I know what you mean about Indian food, it looks pretty unappetizing but it's really not too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! It sounded like so much fun!! I love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it has been two years! Ryan went sky diving?

    ReplyDelete