Thursday, November 15, 2012

Family Photos

Last month we had our very talented friend Ashley take some family photos for us. (Mostly I just wanted a few pictures to put on Christmas cards.) Ashley is wonderful, you can check out her blog here. And yes, we definitely brought Milo with us- he's part of the family.

Creeper Milo
 
Bahah. CHEESE!
Most loved poosh ever
Sit
Act natural
Milo is not amused.
Yes he is all wet from finding a creek and running through it
He's so pretty!
He's leaning...



3 comments:

  1. I love them, they're beautiful!! They were all adorable but I think my favorite is the closeup of you two smiling and Milo in the middle. That needs to go up on your mantle. And you hair is gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the picture Kaity mentioned! And the one with you guys holding Milo's paws hahah. Also it just occurred to me that Milo is on our list of baby names and now I can't think about your dog ever again or it will be like we are one day giving our baby a dog's name ok love you both bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!!! Seriously do cute. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete