So I've been slightly horrible at taking pictures that last little bit. I think it's because I'm not used to grabbing my giant camera yet. I keep leaving it home which makes me furious. Anyways, here are a few pictures that we did take with our phones.
First, the weekend in between getting home from Washington and New Years, Ryan and I drove down with my family for an over-nighter at my Aunt Paula & Uncle Gurn's in Richfield. It was SUPER fun because they were totally alright with us bringing all the dogs. So we had 4 little pups running around- Tami & Lynn's dog, our two puppies, and my parents new dog Lexi. Yes, you heard right, my parents got a dog!
 |
| Paula & Gurn |
 |
| Meet Lexi, my parents' new pooch |
 |
| How Pumpkin rides in the car |
 |
| How Milo ride in the car....yes he's a big pansy |
Our New Years Eve was pretty great as well. I am mad I didn't get more pictures of it. During the day we went up to Jill and Woody's new house in Heber. It was so great. We ate amazing food and played games and just hung out for a while. We didn't stay until midnight though because we were worried about driving down the canyon at night. So around 7:30 we left and decided to go pick up some fireworks. Ryan was super excited to let off some fun ariel ones. We went back to Provo and then played games and had yummy BAKED hot chocolate with our fun neighbors Jayson & Felisha. Then at midnight we let off fireworks!! I'm mad I didn't get any pictures of it, but I was too busy trying to calm Milo & Pumpkin down because they thought that we were getting attacked by the Nazi's or something. :(
 |
| All the photos we got of the fireworks- lame I know. |
That was our fun end to 2012. We really are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family in our lives. And we can't wait to see what 2013 brings!
Paula and Gurn!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFun! And cute doggies.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I miss Aunt Paula and Uncle Gurn!!
ReplyDelete