Thursday, April 10, 2014

Valentine's Day

Yes it's April. Yes I'm just posting about Valentine's Day. I just don't want to miss the big holidays even though I'm a new mom and really struggle at blogging now. We had a wonderful Valentine's day! It started with Ryan making me some chocolate chip heart pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream-worth every last calorie!


While everyone was at work or school, Samantha and I made some giant kisses made out of rice crispies (thank you Pinterest) and chocolate covered strawberries. Then we went around dropping them off at my family's work or school. It was super fun surprising everyone.

That evening my amazing sister Stacy offered to take Samantha so Ryan and I could go out. Yes, my family actually asks me to babysit-we are so so lucky. It was the first time I was leaving her long enough that she had to be fed. So the night before Ryan and I tried giving Samantha her first bottle and she took it like a champ. It still was a bit scary leaving my baby for that long so I made sure to have my phone glued to me the entire time. So Ryan and I went to JCWs (one of our favs) and then saw Thor 2, which we loved!

Unless Stacy's a liar Samantha did beautifully while we were gone and we are so lucky to have such great people around us who are willing to help. I also have the cutest two Valentine's in the world!

Flowers from Ryan

My gift basket to Ryan

Not only did she watch my child, but she brought me gifts!

I could eat these two up...one of them I actually do on a daily basis :)

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest! Running Valentines around to everyone at school and work, that must have made their holiday! I want to be like you. And Sam is the most precious among all preciouses.

    ReplyDelete