Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Nursery

I should have posted this back in December, because we had the baby room ready to go well before Samantha came... but I struggled at getting most things done back in December. We did a lot of the things in this room ourselves. Ryan painted it the grey color which I absolutely loved. And then we sewed/built a lot of the things in here. I was really happy with the end result.


Samantha hanging out while I take pictures


Ryan and I re-upholstered this chair to match the room and I LOVE it. So comfortable

I made the curtains, basket liners, and the changing pad cover.

I made the crib bedding. Mostly because I had a very particular color scheme in mind and couldn't find what I wanted.

Cheesing it up for the camera

The mobile I bought off Amazon and then made my own little figures to dangle

Just look at those legs! She's such a little pudge


We found the moon and stars at an antique store and I about died!

2 comments:

  1. You did such a good job on everything!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the moon and stars!! Yes yes yes!! And your nursery is precious, I appreciate that you didn't have everything dripping in pinks. It's calm and sweet and cheerful. Nice work Carissa!

    ReplyDelete