Wednesday, August 27, 2014

4th of July

Hey Stacy, are you proud I'm finally blogging about the 4th?! Only a few months late. The 4th was amazing though! I have a feeling that holidays are going to be so much more fun now that we have a baby who will get excited about things. We started the day by biking over to the parade. Of course, Grandpa was so excited to have his grand-baby for a parade, as you can see. After the parade we had a BBQ and played volleyball at my parents house. That night Ryan's wonderful mom took Samantha while we went to the Stadium of Fire with our friends Cambria and Even Gunnell. It was so fun seeing Carrie Underwood! Ryan and I realized our first date was 10 years before when he took me to the Stadium of Fire, so it was fun re-living that part of our lives.

Got to post a drooling picture!
Her face!
Favorite picture of her life, she is IN LOVE with Ryan
Full family photo!

The next day we decided to take the waverunners and kayaks out to the lake. It was a really fun day. Samantha especially loved it. She really has started loving the water.

Balancing baby
Samantha all tuckered out and napping on grandma!

4 comments:

  1. You're all so precious. I'm sad Kaitlin and I didn't see you all at the parade, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your independence day outfit! And ya, it would have been fun to sit with you guys at the parade. it looks like you all found shade! Zach and I suffered in the scorching heat. Still, it was a good time! And then those Hansen BBQs... nobody does it better. Lovkins!

    P.S. Baby Sam looks EXACTLY like her father. It must be a real relief to him to know for sure that she's his ;) inappropriate blog comment?

    P.S.S. Zachary Heckert is slowly stealing all my best friends... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda love that Zach cares about our blogs/life. You got a good one Kate! And no, it's not an inappropriate, I tell Ryan that all the time.

    ReplyDelete