Sunday, November 1, 2015

Girls St. George Trip 2015



This trip was absolutely amazing! 9 of us went down to St. George for the weekend and had the time of our lives. It was like we were back in high school (except for I was weeks away from popping). We did all kinds of perfectly girls trip things- shopping, pedicures, hiking (oh yes, I went hiking), Tuacahn, swimming, and tons of singing in the car and giggling til we peed a little. 

Words cannot express how much fun this group of girls is! We have all been friends for years and every time we get together we have a ball. Its rare for us to be able to get together without all the kids so this weekend was such a fun treat. We hope to make this a yearly thing, so we can all get a little crazy so we can be better moms when we get home. 

That's right, we know how to pack. That's all 8 girls stuff right there
Jill's car was the perfect ride. Everyone but Faith (who had to come late) fit

Pit stop in Beaver (I'm huge)

Our faithful driver
 

Beauty and the Beast!

Best midnight run to IHOP ever. Jill depicts it perfectly. We also really scared our server
You had to be there... and if you were, this photo will make you die laughing
 



Swagger




2 comments:

  1. Hahaha this post is so great. You look like a fox in that pool picture! I love that you get away with the ladies once a year, I think that sounds like a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to get away with the girlos.

    ReplyDelete