As I sit here in my office streaming the Ingrid Michaelson Pandora station, I decided to share with you what has been occupying my thoughts for the last 5 minutes- whether or not to eat the Wint-o-green Lifesavers mint I found in my purse. For those of you that don't know, I am very passionate about my Lifesavers, a day doesn't go by where don't have a stash of them in the glove box of my car. (Don't believe me, just ask Stacy- she's a regular plunderer of my stash.) Long story short- I can't eat them for the last 6 weeks because of a strict diet my doctor put me on... details to come. However, today has been EXCEPTIONALLY slow at work today thus making my craving for that little white ring of perfectness unbearable. Another slight problem- I haven't used that purse since my good ol days in France, which would date this particular Lifesaver to a pre-France purchase probably around Nov-Dec of 2007. But Lifesavers can't go bad right? Right?...................?
Well, to probably no one's surprise my lack-of-self-control just won over. I ate it. All of it! Oh how I've missed you my friends. At this point I'm thinking to myself that I need to never again post while bored at work. Not a good combination. But thanks for reading. I'll keep you posted as to if I get some weird rash from the Lifesaver.

WINT-O-GREEN LIFESAVERS!!!!!!! You know how I feel about those. I had no idea you were just as passionate about them!? If you had to give in my friend, you just surrendered to a very worthy opponent.
ReplyDeleteHaha I thought of Kaity when I first read this! Carissa I'm so glad you are blogging! Oh joy oh joy.
ReplyDelete