![]() |
| Haha, lil' Rwyan just woke up |
![]() |
| Milo wanted to join us for breakfast (he looks a little scary I promise it's just the flash) |
Which I found when I came home for lunch to leave him this...
When I got back to work the receptionist came to my office to give me a sweet little gift from my sister Stacy. She seriously is such a kind-hearted person. Funny story- the receptionist is fairly new so when Stacy walked in to leave my gift the receptionist thought she was me. She said that it was really confusing when Stacy asked her to give this to Carissa, but she just didn't ask questions. (I love when Stacy gets me make-up. She has much better taste for it then I do.)
After work Ryan and I went to the Olive Garden for dinner (one of our favs). Of course, it was an hour and 45 minute wait so we walked around a few stores and then just sat in the car talking. We talked about our goals for the future and what we want to accomplish. Ryan is super goal oriented, which means he gets so much more accomplished. I'm glad he helps me do the same. Dinner was so wonderful that we left in absolute pain from over-eating. Our waiter gave us the Andies mints in the shape of a heart which I loved!
When we got home we found some roses on our doorstep from my adorable parents. They are too good to us.
I gave Ryan (and secretly I wanted it too) tickets to a Jazz game in March. I can't wait to go, it's been a long time since I've been to a Jazz game.
Even Milo got a Valentine!
![]() |
| It took a piece of hotdog to get him to pose without attacking his Valentine |
![]() |
| This is what immediately followed. |












Holy cow!! That IS a good Valentines day! Glad you got so much love!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great V-day. You guys are so cute. I agree with your initial statement, blogging is a lot of fun. It is a great journal and I even print out a book every year of all of my posts. It is a super way to do family history. Yay!! I am excited to follow you.
ReplyDeletetell milo I love him and miss him.
ReplyDeleteUmmm... your blog is super cute. And it sounds like your holiday was an absolute success! Congrats! Y'all are super cute! I threw a party for all my roommates and single friends for Valentines because Bryce worked until Midnight and I refused to spend it alone being bored. haha. And yes I love blogging too because I don't keep a journal so this is a good way to express yourself. Cheers.
ReplyDelete