Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Proud of My Man

We found out about a month ago that Ryan got in to the Accounting program at BYU!!! And boy was I so proud of him. He worked so hard on his application especially the essay. (Luckily Ryan's got some seriously smart brothers that were able to help him out a lot with that part as well.) I couldn't be more proud. That program is such a hard one to get into and we were both thinking it wouldn't happen.

 

He started classes on Monday and in the last three days has put in over 25 hours of school work! It's going to be a crazy year for sure but I'm so grateful for a husband who's not scared of hard work. Ryan will have some amazing opportunities and contacts because he's in this program. So while I might be spending the next year (or 3) without a husband, I know that it will be worth it. Guess I'll just have to focus on all those crafts I've been wanting to get done. :) Love you Ryan.

4 comments:

  1. YIPPPPY SKIPPPPPY!! Congrats Ryan, ya old scalawag! Let it be know throughout the land that I, Kaitlin, never doubted him for a moment. So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are amazing. If you ever need someone to empathize with, I am your girl. I am pretty sure Richard and I didn't see each other much during the first year of the core, and I was pregnant for part of it. Way to go being so supportive. It does pay off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot!!!! Love that Ryan Vance. TEAM RYAN FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm... this is about the cutest stinkin post on the whole planet. You must like that guy or something... :)

    ReplyDelete