One of my employees is a guy from my ward and when my team was in chatting/eating donuts he asks me if it was Ryan he saw earlier carrying flowers into our house. I told him it must not have been because I didn't get any flowers this morning, and right then the receptionist walked in with this BEAUTIFUL bouquet of daisies. (My favorite flowers) It was perfect timing.
Throughout the day I also received valentines from my Visiting Teachers, Stacy, my parents, Ryan's dad, and of course Ryan! I was absolutely spoiled.
| The cute purse Ryan got me! |
When I got home I made a nice dinner that we ate by candlelight. It was pretty nice to take it easy at home and not have to brave the crowds at the restaurants. I made a steak dinner with Pizza Factory bread-twists, caesar salad, chocolate-covered strawberries, and copy-cat Chocolate Molten Lava Cake from Chili's. Too bad we were too stuffed to really enjoy it.
I got Ryan an overnight stay up at a Bear River Lodge that comes with an entire day of snowmobiling.
He's been so obsessed with snowmobiling lately that I knew it would be the perfect gift for him. Then I also got him (ok it's for me too) the 3rd season of the Big Bang Theory. We love that show! Overall it was a nice and relaxing Valentine's day. I can't wait to go for our little over-night vacation in a few weeks.

Looks like a wonderful day! x
ReplyDelete<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com