Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Amanda's Golden Birthday!!!

A few weeks before Amanda's birthday Mike called me and asked if I'd help throw her a surprise birthday party! Of course, parties are my absolute favorite so I was thrilled to help. I was somewhat skeptical though that it would actually be a surprise, because we all know that Amanda notices EVERYTHING! Still it was super fun planning all the fun stuff for her Golden Birthday! Here's what the food/decor looked like...


Seriously, her face when she walked in was the best. It was just Ryan and I sitting at the couch with all the decorations up. It wasn't until she turned the corner and saw everyone hiding on the stairs that she realized why all the decorations were there!

Haha! Jack doesn't know what to think
Mike celebrating his success

It was a fun night with games, presents, and too much food! (My fault as usual.)

Mike's cute gift with gold earrings and gold dollar coins
Lamanite Ryan
Milo still wanting to be the center of attention
Triumphant
Trying to keep the boys away
Jack likes to eat noses
 We love you Amanda! Hopefully it was a memorable Golden Birthday!

5 comments:

  1. This is way cute! Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! that baby is so cute....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, fantastic job on the birthday party. I love the banner, that turned out so cute!! And by the way, you look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete