A couple of weeks ago, I had a weekend like I haven't had for years! First, a bunch of us ladies got together for a Ladies Night out. We headed up to SLC where we got some Costa Vida and then headed to the Jazz game. It was so fantastic! I love that we wanted to do something more than sit and talk for one of our girls nights, but let's be honest we didn't really watch the game. We just sat and talked and would be annoyed when the cheering got too loud for us to hear each other. Hehe! Good thing no boys were with us, they'd be so ashamed. It seriously was so fun getting caught up on everyone's lives.
After the game, I headed over to a YW sleepover around 11:30pm. After sitting around and hearing all sorts of embarrassing stories we decided to hit the town. We first headed over to Walmart to pick up a whole ton of saran wrap and car markers. Then we decided to pump the girls (and myself) full of sugar at Krispy Kremes. The girls had fun running through the sprinklers even though it was freezing... ya that's the one thing I would join in on. After frolicking around Krispy Kreme we headed to another leader's house where we saran wrapped her car for not coming to the sleepover. Hehe, man that brought back lots of high school memories. Finally around 3am we headed back to the house and the girls fell asleep to the Emperor's New Groove. It was quite the night. I can't even remember the last time I stayed up that late... yes, I'm getting old. Good thing I have these lovely young ladies to keep me young. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment