Thursday, August 22, 2013

4th of July

 The 4th of July is seriously one of my favorite holidays. There's nothing better than BBQs, parades, fireworks, and USA! This year Ryan had to help his scouts with a fundraiser in the morning, so I thought since we live so close to the parade I'd bike over with the puppies... haha. Bad idea. I ended up walking the bike over with the puppies. But we still got there and the parade was fantastic! Afterwords we headed to my parents house for a BBQ and swimming. Ryan's mom and sister Camille joined us for that part. Yay family!

 After the BBQ we decided to head home for a much needed nap before going to watch fireworks. The problem is we didn't plan on not wanting to get out of bed after... so we may have just stayed in bed watching movies rather than going to watch fireworks. haha, it's very unlike us to do that- I blame the little peanut inside me that takes up all my energy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I love that you didn't get to the fireworks. I know how that feels.

    The first law of pregnancy...A body at rest tends to stay at rest unless acted on by an outside force (and it has to be a really strong outside force!)

    ReplyDelete