Back in June... Ryan and I spent the few weeks traveling. First, we went with his cousins Sam, Rob, and Ben down to Vegas for his cousin Natalie's wedding.
 |
| Had to stop at the Red Barn for ice cream... it's tradition |
 |
| Ryan saved the day by figuring out how to get all the pool candles to stay in one place |
 |
| Danille's cute little guy! |
 |
| Are you akin' for some bacon? |
 |
| Not your typical Daddy-daughter dance. It was awesome |
 |
| Send off |
Vance/Gardner Reunion
After Natalie's wedding we went home and packed to leave the next day for the Vance/Gardner reunions. It was up in Idaho at a place called Downata Hot Springs. The first 3 days were just Ryan's immediate Vance family. Followed by 3 days of the Gardner reunion (Ryan's mom's family). So I was extremely disappointed with myself when I realized I only took like 9 pictures the entire week!!... I must be pregnant. So Julienne thanks for being a better photographer than I am and I hope you don't mind me stealing a few pics off Facebook.
We were so excited to finally tell people we were pregnant! We had been keeping the secret for over a month and it was getting old. This was Ryan's idea of how to tell his family. It's a code that you have to crack and then unscramble. It was fun watching the kids reactions when they figured out the code.
 |
| We spent lots of time in the pool. |
 |
| Next year we can add Ryan to this pic! |
 |
| The whole gang |
 |
| In order |
I love this post!! Great picts. hahaha!
ReplyDelete