![]() |
| I had to go with this picture because that's just like us every night- me, Ryan and Milo |
Last night was the same thing- we talked for about an hour and then I went to sleep while Ryan stays awake on his phone. However, last night at about 2:30am I wake up to Ryan saying "Sorry honey but I just have to talk to you or I'll never be able to sleep, can you wake up?" For those of you who know me well know I'm not the most "lovely" person when I'm woken up. But I was nice and tried to fight my body's urge to fall asleep. Ryan had been up for hours going stirring about whether or not we should go to Alaska for the summer. He (being the great accounting student) had made a cost-benefit analysis of whether we should go or not and couldn't go to sleep without getting my opinion of his findings. While I lost some of my beauty sleep I have to admit that now I think it's the cutest thing that Ryan couldn't wait to hear what I thought. So he just had to wake me up. It's like a moment off some horribly cheesy chick-flick but I feel so lucky to have a husband who loves me enough to need my opinion at 2:30 in the morning. I'm pretty sure I'm taking a nap when I get home from work though.

I am laughing that the dog sleeps with you. Some day that will be a baby in there and the dog will get the boot no doubt.
ReplyDeleteCaris,
ReplyDeletefirst off it was so great to see you the other sunday. this post just made me so happy. i love little stories like this. you guys are such a wonderful couple, plus i love that you are best friends and have known each other FOREVER.. xoxo
Haha I love this. Everything about it just screams Ryan and Carissa. Love you both!!
ReplyDelete