Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Jill!!!

A few weeks ago Jill came back to Utah. So we threw her an early surprise birthday party. I was so proud of myself- I was the one who had to bring her to Angie's house with no suspicions about it being a surprise party. It was a very successful mission, she had no idea! Our story was that it was just a Girls Night, so my favorite part was when me and Jill walked into Angie's, Tiffany and Amanda were planted on the couch playing the Wii while everyone else was hidden in the kitchen. haha, probably the funniest thing ever. The party was a blast. My favorite was all the girls got super silly at the end of the night, which hasn't happened for a while. Yay for 007!
We brought Milo because Angie and Roland have a cute Min-pin too! It was so fun watching the two play.



Haha! I love Amanda's face!

Hyper girlies!

Again.... I promise my dog isn't an alien. His eyes are just crazy in my cheap camera


Loves for the birthday girl!

2 comments:

  1. Oh happy birthday Jilly Willy!! Looks like it was a very successful party Carissa! Nice work sugar. See you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete