We had a wonderful opportunity to take our little family through the Payson Temple open house back on May 4th. I had been previously with the youth in my ward, but it meant so much to be able to take our family through. The temple is incredibly beautiful and Samantha really enjoyed seeing all the murals and chandeliers. We are so lucky to be so close to so many temples and taking Samantha was such a good reminder of how we are a forever family because of temples.
 |
| Not quite understanding why she can't swim in the fountain |
Ha! Her little belly! So darling. And I STILL haven't seen the Payson Temple. Maybe tomorrow Zach and I can go check it out for a Sunday activity.
ReplyDeleteHa! Her little belly! So darling. And I STILL haven't seen the Payson Temple. Maybe tomorrow Zach and I can go check it out for a Sunday activity.
ReplyDelete