So ya'll probably saw all the ideas for the "Date of the Month" gift on Pinterest, well I decided to actually create one. For Christmas I did the 12 days of Christmas for Ryan. It was fun getting him gifts for each of the days, and most the time they were just small silly gifts. But for the 12th day I gave him "12 months of dates." I was so excited to give it to him, because I had made all the dates something we would be interested in doing. Some dates are more extravagant and some don't require leaving the house. So a few weeks ago we did our first date for January. Here's the invite for the "China Invasion" date...

So we started the night by going to this tiny hole-in-the-wall Chinese place in Provo that our neighbors had told us about. And it really so as good as they said. The food was super yummy, the prices were el' cheapo, and they had the huge goldfish tank that is required of true Chinese restaurants. I would definitely recommend the Saigon Cafe and I'm sure it will become one of our usual eating out places.
 |
| Ghetto right? But sometimes that equals the best places! |
 |
| What to get, what to get |
 |
| My man |
 |
| Ryan got some kind of spicy beef entree- I don't do spice |
 |
| I had the Sesame Chicken it was a great choice! |
 |
| Gotta love the fish |
 |
| Wouldn't be appropriate to not have the waving cat |
So after our lovely dinner out we went home and cracked open our fortune cookies, as you can see Milo wanted in on the action.
Then we set up the game of Chinese Checkers but got too lazy to play.... so opted to just watch Shanghai Noon. That's the nice thing about being married- if you get lazy and don't want to do what was planned you can just.. not.
 |
| "I don't know karate, but I know kar-azy, and I will use it!" |
 |
| Milo getting comfy in between the pillows for the movie |
Oh and side-note about Milo, he can now sit, lay, shake, jump, roll-over, and play dead!!! We are so stoked he's a smart puppy. I'll try and take video so you can see how cute it is when this tiny little guy obeys.
Just a few things... Milo is SOOOO CUTE! I want him in my life! Good thing I'm coming home soon I can play with him! Also, sesame chicken is ALWAYS the right choice. And what in the world is with the waving cat!!? I ask myself this every day!
ReplyDeleteCute idea for date nights!
ReplyDeleteMILO!!!!!!!! I need him.
ReplyDeleteMilo is so cute! And the date thing looks so fun.
ReplyDeleteMilo is adddooooorrrable!!
ReplyDelete