Friday, March 16, 2012

and all that Jazz

Last night we finally got to use Ryan's Valentine's Day present! I have to admit I was super excited because I haven't been to a Jazz game since elementary school when they would take you to a Jazz game for playing Jr. Jazz. I was stoked. Plus we got to take Stacy and Zach which makes it all that much better. Before the game we went to Jason's Deli which Ryan and I have never been to and we were very pleased. Ryan was a huge fan of their self-serve ice cream. Then off to the JAZZ game.

Yay tickets
Love them
Notice there aren't people behind us but a cement wall..... yes we had the worst seats in the house.
Our view from our seats.... not so good.

Our view once we moved into some closer, empty seats. Poor Stacy was so nervous to move, what a good heart!
Excitement when Ryan caught a Jazz ball!

It went into over-time faces
We have the lead in over-time!
Winners celebration!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha. That was crazy intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! So much fun! And your hair is so blonde! Are you trying to be me Carissa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun. I love that you moved to closer seats. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete