Back in September Ryan's brother-in-law Jared came home from serving close to a year in Afghanistan. Jared and Camille wanted his homecoming to be a surprise for most of his family, but since Camille wanted to document him coming home she let Ryan and I in on the surprise. We were lucky enough to be able to be there when Jared got off the plane and he was re-united with his family again after months. It was so cool to be able to witness the reunion... I may have been crying while snapping photos.
Later that night Jared surprised mom and all his sisters. His dad set up a family dinner at a restaurant where Jared just popped out from behind the wall. They were so excited they literally rushed him and almost took him down (which is saying something if you have seen Jared). We couldn't be more excited to have Jared home safe and sound!
Oh my goodness. I would definitely have lost it. I'm strangely emotional these days but that would have pushed me completely over the edge. How wonderful for Jared's family!! And so great that you got to be there to witness it. Good sister-in-law.
ReplyDelete