Amanda was the nicest to entertain the babes while we tried to get our crafts done. They were loving all her songs and cool toys.
Lately, we have been playing quite a bit of Settlers with our next-door-neighbors. The Hursts are really the best neighbors you could ever ask for! We are probably going to stay in our house much longer than we normally ever would just because we don't want to give them up. Almost every Sunday now we put our kids to bed, grab our monitors and then play Settlers through the night. It's magical.
| We are so happy when the Jolleys come back and grace us with their presence |
Oh, and Jayson is also a gourmet hot chocolate maker... and no really I'd like to see someone rival him. He uses only homemade whipped cream, chocolate shavings, nut crumbles, etc. It brings me so such happiness.
On a more random note, one morning I got into work and one of my desks had blown up. Sounds like I'm making this up, but I have proof...
We have glass desks which I love because I scribble notes on it all day without killing tons of trees. But I guess I did something to make this one mad because it left glass ALL over my office. It took me and a cleaning staff forever to get it cleaned up and I'm still finding random pieces of glass in nooks and drawers.
Whaaaaaaaaaat happened to your desk!? Seriously, it just blew up!? How does that happen? Weird weird weird!! They don't suspect vandalism at all? Sheesh.
ReplyDeleteYour craftapalooza looked so fun! I love that I can always count on Carissa to craft. When ya got it, ya got it.