Friday, December 19, 2014

Nellie's Baby Blessing

Nellie Kathleen Pratt was blessed on Nov. 2 and it was such a fun time for our family! I love that our family is growing and it's going to be so fun for Samantha to have cousins her age on both sides! Nellie has added such a sweet spirit to our family. She's such a tiny gorgeous little thing. Brian gave a beautiful blessing and then we spent the rest of sacrament meeting trying to keep Samantha contained... which will happen ever Sunday for probably the next 10 years.

Look at that sexy bearded man!
Grandma knows the way to Sammie's heart- FOOD!
Beautiful proud momma and babe
This picture would be perfect if only Morgan hadn't been sick
"Gimme your camera mom"
Just thinkin

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Chelsie holding her baby is the best. She'll love to look back some day and see what a pretty new mommy she was. And you know I love that picture of the three of you with the two baby girls! I want to print it off and hang it in my cubicle. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete