Tuesday, December 31, 2013

60th Birthday Celebrations

Another reason besides Thanksgiving for all of Ryan's siblings coming to Utah was to celebrate Mom's 60th birthday. It happened a little bit early, but I think we really made a good memory for everyone. First we started at the new Provo Rec center. The kids loved playing in the indoor pool, jungle gyms, climbing wall, etc. It made me super excited to have kids and live so close to it. (Sadly I only took these two photos while we were eating lunch.)


After a fun day at the rec center, we headed over to the Orem institute where we were going to have Mom's big birthday celebration. We had a great dinner and played on the pool, ping-pong, and air hockey tables. Then we had a fun talent show for Mom where almost all the grand-kids performed somethings. At the end of the talent show there was a slideshow that Sydney put together for Mom that was incredible... it definitely made this pregnant women cry.


Around the world ping-pong
Cute Paxton, he's getting so big
Gary entertaining us as emcee
All the grand-kids singing for Grandma
Giving Grandma a book with all the family photos and letters
 Overall I think it was a great day to celebrate the Grandma and for the amazing person that she is and for the life that she has lived. I know that I am incredibly grateful for her and for raising such an amazing family, especially my great husband. My kids are going to be so lucky to have her in their lives as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment