So I seriously have been slacking in the blogging department. I am going to just blame it on being pregnant... because that's always the best excuse right? So these posts are actually from back in October, but they are too important for me to skip.
First, we celebrated our 3rd Anniversary at the beginning of October!!! We did a weekend up at the Zermatt Resort in Midway. It was perfect because it was far enough away that we felt like we were getting away, but it wasn't a ton of driving either. It was a really nice break to be able to just spend the weekend with each other. We went swimming at the Crater, which is a little freaky when you are scared of water, which I am. It was nice to because able to get in some warm water being pregnant. Most hot tubs are too hot but the Crater is just warm so I was good to get in. We also did a lot of shopping at the cute antique stores up in Midway. I am extremely happy about some of the nursery decorations we found up there! And mostly we just did a lot of talking about which accounting firm to choose. (See details on that from my previous post.)
 |
| Anniversary gifts from KPMG (an accounting firm) they weren't messing around |
 |
| Gifts for the baby too from KPMG... and no we didn't end up choosing them |
 |
| Loving the soft bed and pillows |
 |
| Our annual picture, where we take a picture with a picture. haha |
Also in October was my birthday!!! I was definitely spoiled. My birthday landed on a Sunday so Ryan asked if I wanted to go to dinner on Saturday night. And I don't know if it's just because I'm pregnant and less observant or if Ryan was just really good at fooling me, but the dinner ended up being a surprise with a bunch of friends and my sisters! I was not expecting it at all. It was a super fun night though. Sunday, I celebrated with my family and was spoiled for a second day. My employees at work also decorated my office and left me some goodies. It was a great 26th birthday.
 |
| Amazing cupcakes from Tiffers |
 |
| Morgan made me a birthday cake! |
 |
| Milo helping me blow out my candles |
 |
| Me and the bump opening presents |
 |
| My office door |
Also in October was Mom's birthday. We decided to host her birthday party at our house so that she would get a break. Our house is definitely smaller, but I think it turned out pretty good. I'm so lucky to have the best mom in the world. And let's be honest, she does not look her age even close to her age. I hope I get those genes!
 |
| Playing a mean game of mafia |
 |
| Birthday girl gets the comfy seat! |
 |
| Morgan bringing the balloons for a little helium sucking |
 |
| Mafia can get intense |
 |
| Zach doesn't really fit in our loft... but he's a good sport about it. |
 |
| Again, Milo helping to blow out the candles. I don't think he knows he's not a human. |
You are so cute with your little baby bump! And your anniversary looked so fun.
ReplyDeleteLook at your cute little belly!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteFun posts! Way to catch up!! I am playing catch up all the time!!
ReplyDelete