Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Baby Showers

I am seriously blessed with some amazing baby showers. A ward shower, family shower, and friend shower. Have I mentioned that I happen to have the best friends and family in the entire world? Well I do.

My first shower was a shower my next-door-neighbors threw me. They seriously went all out, the decor and details were incredible. She was so cute to even do it in the colors we are decorating our nursery... yep, ridiculously cute. I'm lucky to have such a great ward and have several fun ladies come and support me. It was a great shower!


The second shower was with Ryan's family while they were all in town over Thanksgiving. The food was to die for- Mom made her famous trifles and the decorations were super cute. Several people from Ryan's extended family came, as well as my mom and sister. We were super blessed and got so many things that our little girl needed.

My nieces made these with Mom, they turned out amazing!
Mom and all her daughters/daughters-in-law
Grandma Gardner made us this baby quilt... by hand!
My face is because I just learned that my mom saved my blessing dress! And now my little girl can wear it!
It is the prettiest little dress ever!

The last shower was put on by my amazing friends, seriously, how did I get so lucky to have these girls in my life. Of course, everything was decked out in pink. It was super adorable. Plus just getting to spend time with these girls is always so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment