Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Halloween

My goal for today is to play a whole lot of catching up so that I can get all my 2013 blog posts on here in time. So... to prove how ridiculously late I am, here's what our Halloween was like:

First, Ryan and I were extremely busy leading up to Halloween because the YM/YW were in charge of our ward Halloween Carnival. It ended up being a huge success, but basically wiped all our energy for the holiday. Luckily we had already gone to a party thrown by my sister, because Halloween night we just kept things really low-key and had a few friends over for games.

We had a great turn-out
Donuts on a rope
My cute Beehives manning the cookie decorating
Fishing booth
Jonny came with us and had a blast with all the fun games- especially the Spook Alley
Morgan and Preston at Chelsie's party
Chels and Brian
My cute parents!
Our friends had some pretty sweet costumes
Our little Skeleton and Frankenstein were pretty worn out by the end of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment