Samantha's first Halloween was a huge success! I am so lucky to have married a man that will let me do group costumes. Ryan even helped me figure out how to make everything work once we decided to be Mary Poppins, Bert, and a penguin! It actually wasn't too difficult making all our outfits. Ryan was a genius and may have used a little reverse-psychology on me to get me to finish our costumes before Halloween-eve... like I'm famous for doing.
That night we had friends over to party... and it's amazing how much things have changed now that we all have children. The party ends about 9pm now... when before that's about when we would get started. We wouldn't have it any other way though. It was such a fun night!
.JPG) |
| This is right after I finished sewing her hat and had to text Ryan how cute it was! |
 |
| She wouldn't bit still long enough for a good photo... |
.JPG) |
| Grandpa and his penguin |
That really was the best, Zach and I always look forward to your parties! I love that you always make your costumes too, every year I have grand plans and then never quite get around to making it happen. You're the best! Thanks for hosting and for showing us all a good time!
ReplyDeleteYour costumes are AMAZING!!
ReplyDelete